Sunday, April 02, 2006

First Post

This blog will cover the topic of climate change and what we can do about it.

Reading all the news and articles lately has got me really worried! Most environmental issues have some doom-and-gloom aspects to them, but this is really scary! It seems to me that if/until we get this figured out, climate change and how to prevent/mitigate it should be the only thing anybody is talking about.

However, in order not to sound too depressing, I want to talk about things we can do to help the situation. I'm also going to blog about things we are doing in our own household to reduce our emissions, and what kind of progress we're making.

I also hope to bring a Canadian perspective to this topic, and talk about what Canadians are doing, or should be doing.

No comments: